Thursday, June 4, 2009

21 Questions I asked my children



Katelyn age 7
Kenyon age 6
Kayne age 4


1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Katelyn-I love you

Kenyon-Let out the dogs

Kayne-Make good choices


2. What makes Mom happy?

Katelyn-when I help her

Kenyon-me being good

Kayne-doing everything I do


3. What makes Mom sad?

Katelyn-when I’m bad

Kenyon-me not being good

Kayne-doing nothing


4. What does your Mom do that makes you laugh?

Katelyn-repeating what I did when I’m sad

Kenyon-wrestle with me

Kayne-make jokes


5. What was your Mom like as a child?

Katelyn-you were like your mom

Kenyon-watched funny things

Kayne-she did things like me


6. How old is your Mom?Katelyn-31

Kenyon-36

Kayne-I don’t remember


7. How tall is your Mom?

Katelyn-5 feet and some inches

Kenyon-7 feet

Kayne-that big! (motioning with his hands)


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Katelyn-to make cards and scrapbook

Kenyon-play with us

Kayne-check the mail and fix dinner


9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?

Katelyn-go to work

Kenyon-go to work

Kayne-drive


10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Katelyn-dance choreography and singing

Kenyon-a famous movie star

Kayne-Rock guitar (cross between Rockband and Guitar Hero)


11. What is your Mom really good at?

Katelyn-singing

Kenyon-talking

Kayne-Karate and walking the dogs


12. What is your Mom not very good at?

Katelyn-running into walls


Kenyon-she is good at everything

Kayne-spanking my butt (yes he said this)


13. What does your Mom do for a job?

Katelyn-Payroll Supervisor and Creative Memories Scrapbooking

Kenyon-Heska-taking care of the pets

Kayne-work very hard


14. What is your Moms favorite food?

Katelyn-fried chicken

Kenyon-cherries and vegetables

Kayne-salad


15.What makes you proud of your Mom?

Katelyn-when she does fun stuff for us

Kenyon-go to Waterworld

Kayne-when she does the dishes


16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Katelyn-Sandy

Kenyon-Spongebob’s mom

Kayne-Bugs Bunny


17. What do you and your Mom do together?

Katelyn-make cards and laugh

Kenyon-eat

Kayne-do my homework


18. How are you and your Mom the same?

Katelyn-we love Barbie’s

Kenyon-we like waterworld


Kayne-we like to go to bed


19. How are you and your Mom different?

Katelyn-how we look

Kenyon-I don’t tap my feet all the time

Kayne-we are different sizes


20. How do you know your Mom loves you?

Katelyn-you do fun stuff for us and give us treats

Kenyon-I cuddle up with you

Kayne-she kisses me


21. Where is your Mom's favorite place?

Katelyn-home

Kenyon-Buffalo Wild Wings

Kayne-here at home

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That was adorable Brandy (this is Heather, Kellie's neighbor)! I loved Kayne's answers...I was literally "lol-ing!"

    My favorite:
    Your favorite thing to do:
    "check the mail and fix dinner"

    ReplyDelete