Friday, August 13, 2010

My Scrapbooking Playlist: Favorite Songs to Listen to in my Scrapbooking Room

I don’t think I have announced it but recently I started thinking about the versatility of our garage and how we should turn it into a more functional area. With a couch already in their I decided to make the space into a Scrapbooking room. So the kids and I spent one Saturday dragging everything out and spraying down the garage. We even dried the floor. We sprayed for all the bugs and before we actually “move in” I am going to bug bomb the place. Katelyn and I have poored over dozens of ideas for the new room and I will of course post the “how to’s” and before and after pictures shortly. For now I am going to post my New Scrapbook Playlist for Opening Day. I anticipate that our first day in our new room will be September 1st but that is only if I can find some carpet for the floor. I still have some stuff to buy but the hard part will be covering the wall and getting the furniture just right. But we are almost there.

1.Cry Me A River…Justin Timberlake
2.Waterfalls…TLC
3.Youth of the Nation…P.O.D.
4.Let Me Let You Know…P!nk
5.Diamonds and Pearls…Prince
6.Break It Off…Rihanna
7.Rendez-Vu…Basement Jaxx
8.Gasoline…Rob Thomas
9.Better Life…Keith Urban
10.Everybody Have Fun Tonight…Wang Chung
11.Ready for Love…India.Arie
12.Goodbye,Apathy…One Republic
13.Sunshine…Kirk Franklin
14.How Long Gone…Brooks & Dunn
15.Instead…Stacie Orrico
16.How it Feels to Fly…Alicia Keys
17.Shining Star…Earth, Wind & Fire
18.Unwritten…Natasha Bedingfield
19.Save Room…John Legend
20.Weekends…Black Eyed Peas
21.Saturday Night…Bay City Rollers
22.Picture This…Danity Kane
23.Nothing’s gonna Stop Us Now…Starship
24.Forget Me Nots…Patrice Rushen
25.Beautiful…Christina Aguilera
26.Express Yourself…Madonna

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pics of your new space! How fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be the first to see them :) More than half my shopping was done with you.

    ReplyDelete