Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Gosh! Where has the time gone? It is now officially 2011. We kicked the New Year off with wonderful friends and even managed to meet some new ones. I started the New Year with my 33rd birthday, yes I know. And now Kayne's birthday is fast approaching. I am truely grateful for all the Lord has blessed us with. We got through the holidays in one piece and so now here we are. What's up next?? We have so much planned this year. I hope that we can get to half of it. We will be going to San Diego this year for Spring break (fingers crossed), get some camping in, get down to the Renaissance Festival, take another trip to Glenwood Springs and possibly purchase that new home I have been dreaming about for so long. We will continue to spend time with friends and family and possibly get some scrapbooking in.


2011 Resolutions

1. Finish my scrapbooking room.

2. Lose a couple pounds.

3. Catch up on scrapbooking projects.

4. Start selling crafts in itsy website.

5. Earn a profit with my Creative Memories business.



Here's to another great year!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment